zion kids park valasaravakkam — disrespect to parents and charging high for uniform and not treating kids properly

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 kgpriya
My daughter is 2 yr old and I had taken admission for her in a pplayschool called zion kids park , valasaravakkam , chennai. the correspondent there speaks very rude and extremely disrespectful. They expect parents not to ask any questions and they want parents to follow what ever rule they impose which is ridiculous. they charge 2500 for uniform for a playschool. no playschool expects the kids to wear uniform.

when i ask question they are abusing and scolding and asked my kid not to come to school and not refunding the money as well. extremely ridiculous. I really want someone to take action against this school. the correspondent behaves extremely bad and shouts at people.

Comments

please some one help me how do i solev this problem
Hi Priya,

I agree with you... ever since we admitted our son in this school... i've been asking so many questions to them for their lack of management skills... all they know is to behave without respect and courtesy... all they want is MONEY and giving nothing back for it... they give parents FAKE promises and never know how to keep it up. Just take the parents a tour of their building, colorful paintings but every word they speak is lies...

will any school collect 2500 for uniforms during the month of December... when almost the academic is coming to an end... and for my son they get the wrong measurement and i had to give back the uniform and get it restitched only by the month of January...

Will any school management have school for PLAYGROUP until MAY... when i asked them they simply cut the phone and switch off the mobiles phones.

Guess they have to undergo education first...

zion kids park valasaravakkam - disrespect to parents and charging high for uniform and not treating kids properly

Company:zion kids park valasaravakkam