[Resolved] Screen Guards India — LEKE Apple iPhone 6 Plus World's First LED Light Illuminated Apple Logo 3D Designer Case Back Cover

Address : B-16, Keshopur Ind. Area, Vikaspuri, New, India
 Anusha KS on Jul 4, 2017
Such a worst sale and service i have ever experienced. First of all the product is faulty and doesnt work as expected . I have been continuously following up through mail and kver call to aupport team and there is no response except for dummy auto generated mail which states that my reply has been noted. Its so much frustrating and having paid so much for something worthy of nothing and no response as well. Ita almost now more than 10 days am awaiting a response. There is respect or value for the money!
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 23, 2017

[Jul 04, 2017] Screen Guards India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anusha KS, Jul 04, 2017
Updating ticket number from screenguard support to this fkr their response in case if they respond to this.. #88096134

Screen Guards India Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2017
As discussed on call with customer, due to some communication gap, he was got angry with us, but finally we have resolved her query, and provided her product, she is happy now, and she has no issue with the service of screenguardsindia.

Sunil
Updated by Anusha KS, Sep 25, 2017

Please help to arrange for Iphone 6 Plus case and check my previous order. Kindly verify before you dispatch. Thanks.
Updated by Anusha KS, Sep 25, 2017
This is not Resolved yet and please note my order is for black/ white LEKE luminous case for iPhone 6 Plus and especially the case is expected to work and serve the purpose of its very make. Ensure to check if the LED glows and is in working condition. Please change the status else return the money as i have already lost my desire to posses your case! :(
Screen Guards India Customer Care's response, May 02, 2018
Sorry for late response !!

Query has been resolved from our side!!

Screen guards india

Comments

I have made the order on 26th May 2017 for iphone 7 360* cover for Rs.999, whereas i got the worng one, instead of sending Metalic i received Mate, hence requested to replace the same and same has been collected, but till date i didn't get the replacement for the same

Order no: [protected]
Name:MK Paramasivan - Bangalore
Mobile - [protected]

After so much delay and continuous follow ups finally screenguard India has managed to send a replacement for luminous case however my order was for iphone 6plus case and what you have sent me is iphone 6/6s case. :(

Please help to arrange for Iphone 6 Plus case and you can check my previous order. Kindly verify before you dispatch. Thanks.

Any updates on my iphone 6plus led case?? Pls refund my money if you cant cater a proper service. Do you really have any worthy job done ?
NO, NOT RESOLVED YET!!! Contacting over phone Doesnt mean the issue is resolved. I need to confirm the resolution. Pls dont keep adding the mail chains with false news. Refund my money or get me the product i ordered.

B-16, Keshopur Industrial Area, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018
    Screen Guards India - LEKE Apple iPhone 6 Plus World's First LED Light Illuminated Apple Logo 3D Designer Case Back Cover