[Resolved] Screen Guards India — product quality issue... no response from screenguards.co.in

Visakhapatnam (urban), Andhra Pradesh, India
 shiva74125
I need to return the product and i want my money back, tried calling them more than 20 times but there is no response from customercare and there is no response for emails too.
Order id #[protected]

Order placed on september 3, 2017 11:24:21 ist

Item code : x464839-black
Item description : vaku ® samsung s6 edge plus european leather stiched gold electroplated soft tpu back cover-black
Quantity : 1
Value : rs.699.00
Total amount : rs.699.00
Shipping & handling rs.0.00

If there will be no response from your side (Screen guards india) i will take this matter to higher authorities.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 16, 2017

[Sep 09, 2017] Screen Guards India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Screen Guards India Customer Care's response, Sep 15, 2017
As discussed with customer on the call, he has placed order on 3rd sept. and received on 7th sept, he has some issue with the product, he want to exchange it with other product, once he would be confirmed we will replace it as per his requirement.

Sunil

Comments

My rqst for the refund
My product has been pickup
N i have no receive any mail or call
N they r not receive my call

We have not received same specifications product.

Please guide me how to return my product and get back my mony

Order id [protected]
R.s.. 899
Order date 03.09.2017
Delivery date 09.09.2017

Kindly do the needful.

Amarjit Kumar
M-[protected]
This is changed
I ordered a jet black cover and they gave me a brown cover. They are not picking the call also.

B-16, Keshopur Industrial Area, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018
    Screen Guards India - product quality issue... no response from screenguards.co.in