Screen Guards India — return request

Khanudpr on Dec 28, 2017
I had requested for the return of a phone case i had purchased from screen guard india. Order id is [protected]. The quality of the product was terrible. It had scratches on the back and appeared used. My request had not been responded to since 4 days. Even now the mail is only requesting for a replacement. I am very disappointed in the product. More than that in the service screen guard has been providing. Please look into the matter and respond as soon as possible.

return request
return request

[Dec 28, 2017] Screen Guards India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Khanudpr, Dec 29, 2017
I have been continuously mailing the screen guard team regarding return of a flip case cover. They have not been responding to my requests for a return. Neither are they responding on the helpline number provided at the back of the pack. The product arrived to me is in a very bad condition with scratches on the back and gave a used appearance.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I don't like covers colour, so I give my money back to me
12-15 days ago i have ordered my iphone back cover worth ₹307
But i did not recieve it till now
Fraud company
..yesterday i recieved my product ..when i open .tempered was broken and how i was seen the cover its not looking the same ..so i dont like it .i want my money back as soon as possible

Plz !

Thinking yuh
Hve a good day
I got a different back cover now plz refund my balance my number is [protected]

B-16, Keshopur Industrial Area, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018