[Resolved] Screen Guards India — tempered glass replacement request due to receipt of damaged piece

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Vishwas1489 on Jan 19, 2018

I hereby inform that dated 13/01/2018 i have received my ordered (Order no. [protected]) tempered glass for samsung galaxy s8 phone (Black).

I am sad to say that i had received a damaged piece.

Therefore, i requested the support team to arrange to return it & issue a the same dr. Vaku - samsung galaxy s8 ultra - thin 3d curved edge tempered glass - black. Also, to ensure that this time i do not receive the damaged item.

A request for support ticket has been created and assigned #88155788.

Tried calling the company lots of time (Leaved voice massages too), but no response from the sales manager. Till now nothing further progress reported in my case.

Please resolve my issue & arrange to return the product & refund me rs. 1199/-.

Vishwas chaudhary

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2018

[Jan 19, 2018] Screen Guards India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Screen Guards India Customer Care's response, May 01, 2018
Complaint has been resolved by us!!!

Screen guards india

Comments

I ordered a product of your website...the product was changed so i replaced this and you will refund my money...

I'm buy a product vivo v7+ back Cover.but I'm not satisfied this product. I want dodger blue colour.plz i requested change this product.
My 📱 no. [protected]

B-16, Keshopur Industrial Area, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018
    Screen Guards India - tempered glass replacement request due to receipt of damaged piece