Secure Home Pest Control, B-685, Jawahar Camp, Kirti Nagar, Ramesh Nagar H. O., West Delhi - 110015 — no follow up of termite pest control, complaint no. 114 dated.22.06.18

On 27.03.2018, pest (Termite) control in my flat no. A-422, tower -4, ashiana upvan, ahinsa khand-ii, indirapuram, ghaziabad, up was done by mr rupesh (Mob. [protected]), technical person of the company. I paid him rs.2000 vide invoice no. 043 dated 27.03.18 which is valid upto 27.03.20; a copy enclosed.

Subsequently, termites have developed at 3-4 places in my flat and i have been requesting hundreds of times to their office nos. [protected] (The other two nos. Printed on their letter head don't work) and talked to mr. Abhishek, ms. Kaushalya, mr. Sandeep and others. My complaint is registered vide their no. 114. I have voice recording of the complaint also.

I am sorry to inform that despite assuring me that action will be taken soon, no action or follow up is taken in last two months.

Its a breach of trust and exploitation of the consumer. I request the consumer forum to take strict action on their misinformation and exploitation of the consumer and immediately penalize and black list such company. Thanks.

Dr. R k mittal
[protected]@gmail.com
Aug 18, 2018
Updated by Dr RK Mittal
Sorry to inform that no action has yet been taken by the Consumer Forum.
Complaint comments