Security System Store — non delivery of my order worth rupees 9728.00 seagate hard disk

Security System Stores SID SOLUTIONS, A-5,(2nd Floor),Pandav Nagar, Delhi-110092., Delhi, Delhi, India
 vishal8876 on May 6, 2019

I purchased cctv cameras and hard drive from this website worth rupees 20878.00. I paid for this on feburary 27th, but still they not sent me one of the items (4tb hard disk sata surveillance (Wd purple / seagate) worth rupees 9728.00. And also not receiving my messages and calls. If i call from new number they will receive and they tell me to send the item immediately, after that my calls from that number will also not get answered. No email response. Please help what should i do. They are telling i has sent the item and gave the courier number, but that is for one item sir, other item of worth 9728.00 has not been sent to me till now. Please take action of my complaint. I have to receive my hard drive worth 9728.00.
I uploaded 2 proof they only stated order partially fulfilled, you can check in there website also sir, i beg you to take some action against them and do the needful.
I ordered this for my newly built house. Order no: sstor1988in mob: [protected] [protected]@securitysystemstore.in please go through my uploaded photos. (Partially executed order). They are providing courier details of one item, other they have to send sir.

Thank you chandrashekar bhat.

non delivery of my order worth rupees 9728.00 seagate hard disk
non delivery of my order worth rupees 9728.00 seagate hard disk
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Security System Store - non delivery of my order worth rupees 9728.00 seagate hard disk

Company:Security System Store