[Resolved] Shaadi.com — Is not sending me matches according to my preferences.

Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 adad8
So many times, i've told my preferences to shaadi.com still they not sending me matches according to my preferences.Intentionally, they are sending me those matches who are not according to my preferences.I've told them my preferences on the phone and mails also but still they are not sending good matches.

I told them if you don't have good matches according to my preferences please return my remaining money or send me good matches.They told me that you don't have preferred matches.They also told me that i've accepted members that's why they will not return my money.I've taken the gold membership on 3rd august 2015 but my membership began on 6 august 2015. My shaadi.com id is sh40686363. It's my second time complaint against shaadi.com.

I'm really upset by the matches thay are sending me.If they don't have good matches then why are they not refunding my remaining money.

If they don't want to return my remaining money at least they should send matches according to my preferences.
Updated by adad8, Sep 21, 2015
shaadi.com is also sending me those profiles who were last online more than 2 months ago.
People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2015
Dear Aditi,

Shaadi.com only sends Daily Recommendations to all its members on daily basis. Advance search is a tool provided by us to search for profiles basis filtering. To use this tool you need to fill in all the given criteria s and then perform search.

Do write to us on [protected]@shaadi.com or call us on[protected] or use online chat service in case you need any assistance in regards to our search options. We would be glad to assist you with the same.

People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response, Oct 05, 2015
Dear Aditi,

We've made several attempts to reach you on your registered phone number however got no response. The number is either switched off or not reachable. We've also sent you an email requesting for an alternate phone number and a suitable time at which we can contact you.

Kindly revert at the earliest so that we can get this resolved for you.

Shaadi.com

Comments

Dear Aditi,

We regret the inconvenience.

We believe you've opted for our three months online Gold Membership. This is a self service plan where you need to browse through profiles and initiate contact with them. Apart from this you can also initiate contact with your accepted members as you get the benefit of Chat/Email/Phone numbers.

Daily Recommendations are suggestions sent basis your partner preferences. Though some criteria may match your preferences they are not two way matches.

In order to look up for profiles that match your exact preferences, we suggest you to use our advance search option. You may also browse through two way matches.

Please feel free to connect with us in case you need any tips/suggestions on [protected]@peopleinteractive.in.

Shaadi.com
But at least in the advanced search, shaadi.com should send matches according to my preferences.Even in the advanced search, shaadi.com is not sending me good matches.
Shaadi.com is intentionally sending me those matches who are totally opposite of my preferences.
They should tell me earlier that they don't have good matches.They say only one thing that you have accepted so many members.
It's really strange that shaadi.com told me after so many days after the payment that they don't have good matches for me.
Still shaadi.com is intentionally sending me those profiles who are totally opposite of my preferences.By not replying me, they have proven that they don't have good matches.They should have been told earlier that they don't have good matches m
I have told shaadi.com to call me in the evening still you are calling me in the morning.

+91 22 4351 7007 (HQ)
    +91 22 2481 2277 (Customer Relations)
    2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400034
    Shaadi.com - Is not sending me matches according to my preferences.