Shaadi.com — the worst dating site ever!!!

Indy Singh on Jun 15, 2019
I am surprised this site is still running!! as the reviews from everyone who has used it have all been negative!!! poor customer services!! fake profiles!! admin canceling paid memberships at anytime!! outdated software!! over priced!! i think anyone outside of india should be aware!! this is a backwards website run by backwards people!! you will not find anyone decent using this site!! my own personal experience has been very poor!! i have just had my paid profile cancelled 6 months in.. For refusing to send my passport details!! i do not have anything to hide but i do not feel safe sending my personal details half way across the world to a unsecured website!! and the fact they let me join and took my money without any of this initially. Is a complete joke!! so i too am another one of there unsatisfied customers!! who will never join this cowboy website ever again!! there are plenty of other dating websites which have far more success story's than this one. I think because this is well known and has been around a long time. People just automatically go to it. But the quality of the members and support team are all well below one star!! i can only warn you and give you my own personal experience. But the decision on whether you join is entirely up to you!! but my advise would be... Dont do it!! you will regret it later!! trust me!!

[Jun 15, 2019] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 22 4351 7007 (HQ)
    +91 22 2481 2277 (Customer Relations)
    2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400034
    Shaadi.com - the worst dating site ever!!!