Shakti Jeweller — fake bis hall mark on all jewelry
Safidon, Haryana, India
Paparveen Kharb on Jan 12, 2019
We ordered 45 grams gold of bis hallmark jewelry to shakti jeweller (Front side, old grain market, safidon, 126112) for marriage and as per order they made it and in hustle we didn't check hallmark properly and paid full amount.
Just before two days we open out jewelry box and checked it genuinely we found that all hallmark are fake and we visited to jeweller and said
That jewellery hallmark are fake and may be jewelry also less purity but didn't accept anything and ask for melt and shows.
We came back politely and feel cheated what happened with us.in this case:
1. Bis hallmark is fake shows six sign instead of five and bis logo and sign are very different totally fake.
2. We paid bis hallmark gold rate (24 carat rs.32000/ we paid 22 carat rs.34700/ with making charges.
3. Jeweller said he is selling or cheating from years to year and nobody stop it.
4. He never provide bill but a rough paper and convince and feeled that we are here for it.
5. How a jeweller unknown about bis hallmark and he knowing mis selling his own stamp use as hallmark and continue going on.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|
Post your Comment