Shameem Ration Shop In Chaman Ganj Kanpur (U. P) — complaint regarding not providing right quantity of supplies in ration shop

I'm residing in chaman ganj, kanpur (U. P)

In our area ration shop (Kanpur)-208001 the guys working are not providing right quantitiy of ration supplies, they theft certain quantity of supplies from every consumer. For example they supply only 8 to 9kg rice only but they charged for 10kg. When we asked them they started fighting with us (Thru words) saying that, my machine shows only 1.5 kg of sugar only, i[censored] want to know detail explanation about this "go to taluk office and ask". And also they are treating consumers badly (Using curse words). I don't know where to complaint this fraud. And this is not only the first time happening in our ration shop. We doubt that they are making illegal money in black market through something which belongs to the public. We request you to take necessary action as soon as possible.
Updated by Mohsin Beg Feb 01, 2019 In our area ration shop (Kanpur)-208001 the guys working are not providing right quantitiy of ration supplies, they theft certain quantity of supplies from every consumer. For example they supply only 8 to 9kg Rice only but they charged for 10Kg. When we asked them they started fighting with us (Thru words) saying that, i[censored] want to know detail explanation about this "go to taluk office and ask". And also they are treating consumers badly (Using curse words). I don't know where to complaint this fraud. And this is not only the first time happening in our ration shop. We doubt that they are making illegal money in black market through something which belongs to the public. We request you to take necessary action as soon as possible.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet