Sharekhan Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 5, 2023

File a complaint to Sharekhan

Having problems with Sharekhan?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sharekhan customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sharekhan

Sharekhan Website

Sharekhan Head Office Address

Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East)
Mumbai City District

Sharekhan Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 227 500

View more phone numbers

Sharekhan reviews & complaints page 2

I have raised the request of closure my demate account 3-4 times, but everytime it is getting rejecting due to signature mismatch. I am not sure why this is happening when my sign is absolutely same as my docs.
I really don't want to be in association with Sharekhan anymore.

Account Number : 2666890
Client ID : [protected]

I am extremely fed up with this.
So I request to please close my account as soon as possible.

I would be happy to talk to you about the same.
Neha lakhera
Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have raised request for closing my account again and again, but everytime it is getting rejected due to signature mismatch. I am not getting when everything is same then why my closure is getting rejected.
    Since this is my personal choice that I don't want to be with Sharekhan anymore

Details :
    Neha Lakhera
    Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Illegal money deduction and money theft committed by Sharekhan on Mutual Fund which I have already disabled and deactivated:

Money deducted on 11th March 2022 which is idiotic, unprofessional, assholish and bstrdite, as Mutual fund deposit mandate is for 15th March but money deducted 4 days earlier without any valid reasons.

CHECK THE MUTUAL FUND UTI FLEXI CAP FUND - Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com - account -only...

I have opened demat account more than a year ago having login id SADWEZ78 with share khan but not able to trade. i had complain this to ghaziabad office mamager and staff who has opened it but no response from last one year or i would say no respect for customer have all proof in chat.
      now atlast plz close this account and take necessay action with branch
      my mobile no [protected]
      Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      My Sharekhan Dmat A/c No.2411622 operating since 2018. 140 NBCC Equity shares held in my Account since then on advice of some employee o[censored]r Company. NBCC declaring Dividend every year. My Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Account linked with Sharekhan DMAT A/c.
      Kly get the position checked. Dividend income of previous years 2018-19 onwards be got credited to my Bank A/c. of NBCC shares. Still any action required to be taken on my side be spelt out clearly.
      Thanking you all in anticipation.
      Prabha Shankar Dviwedi
      Mobile [protected]

Hi, My name is Rashmi Santhosh Kumar. I am trying to open trading and demat account from Febuary 1 2022. My client registration number is [protected].
        I tried opening Sharekhan account on Feb 1 2022. My KYC got approved. The registration form went to backend due to some technical issue. They were unable to remove my data from backend and neither they could open my account. I have been emailing [protected]@sharekhan.com but there has never been a proper response and many times no reply. I tried calling and the response was they will get back. After many calls, they started disconnecting the call after hearing the issue. They never got back. I have been going to Sharekan Koramangala branch, Bengaluru but there also, the response has been bleak. I can still login using my mobile number and see my data in sharekhan but I haven't received a login and password for trading. I have been asking them to delete my personal data which is stuck but they are not doing it. Please help.
        Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My brother Jerry Dsilva had opened account of sharekhan but because of his NRI account. Sharekhan person told to open new account with his wife name.. After opening new account it was promise by the share Khan person that all the balance would be transfer from one account to another but it wasn't transfer there was around 5000 amount and 100 shares of Wipro brought @ 270 or something .. When we tried [protected]@ Manish sharekhan person who opened my bro account he said to call sharekhan customer service I tried contacting but no response I email them but yet they say no account found .. we still receive the Wipro papers at home but yet sharekhan isnt helping us with account recovery my new account (Calista80) and old (Jerry1975) ..
          Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made 2 transactions worth 10 K INR which got debited from my bank account but hasn't been credited to sharekhan account. When checked with bank, they confirmed that the amount has been transferred to sharekhan successfully from the bank end. I have been trying reaching Sharekhan customer support to resolve this issue but no luck.

Kindly help is resolving this issue....

Sharekhan — Sharekhan - Account locked, customer care not responding

My sharekhan account with customer id - 1338739 has been locked (not sure since when) under the pretext that I am an nri, I have posted requested documents such as "fatca" declaration to their head office. Still I have no response from your customer support team.

I have raised a ticket SLTD=[protected] sent reminders asking for an update - still I have no response. It also looks like the calls from my registered mobile number...

Last two day i recvest for api key active but no any answer from compny side i hode this compny no any complen resolve.. my trade stop by api key not provided in compny...

my account number :- IN[protected]

my contact number :- [protected]

please resolve my compline many time. other wise my demat account soddenly close .
            Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Customer ID is 1286720.

I had withdrawn funds from my trading account into my bank account on Saturday i.e. 19th February 2022. It was shown as a success by the mobile app.

However, I still haven't received the funds in my bank account.

I have submitted my query / representation to Sharekhan twice but there is no response on the matter.

Please help.
              br...

I had transferred some money from IDBI bank to Sharekhan on the 5th of Feb, I still haven't seen the payment in my account. I have already complained to them and not received any action. please find a image of the complain and the date the transfer was done

Hello team,

My I'd is 1537160. I had performed about 6000 rs worth shares transaction. And had loaded with 6600 to my account. But i see tehre are multiple charges which has been levied. Could you please help me understand about these charges and clear it to me.

Harsha
                Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sharekhan has been cheating me for long time with the charges they have been putting. they were charging 80000rs per day. i have complained multiple time but they blame relation ship manager and he blames them. so stopped trading.

Yesterday again i did trading after seeing my shares. I have purchased banknifty 2400 shares and they charged 4 per share and again i sold they charged me 4 per share. in total i bought 4800 shares and they charged me 19200 rs as broker charges. apart from additional charges.
                  this scam is happening only with sharekhan. they is always the case.

Date: 2/3/21
                  client id :2247915

they have charged me multiple time 60000rs as well. apart from all small charges.

This scam needs proper resolution.
                  Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Contacted Sharekhan customer server but they are very rude, saying need to check in reports. contacted RM, he said he will check and come back, waiting for him.

I have submitted an application for account closure of my demat account with Sharekhan almost 11days back.

They rejected my application for two reasons:
                    1. Signature mismatch
                    2. Balance in my account Rs 3 which I am unable to withdraw.

Clearly this shows Sharekhan's unwillingness to close my account.
                    They have no reason to reject thats why they are showing their dirty tricks.

I am going to approach SEBI in this regard.ue
                    Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

2018 I had contacted one of your Chennai office for demat of my SBI shares and my husband's IOB Shares. He came home and opened the accounts for us and took our shares and gave us Xerox copies. I took it that he would gave done it. In a few months I fell v sick and had surgery. In 2019 we went abroad and got stuck due to pandemic and returned last year. When I looked into my Dmat accounts, the shares did not reflect. I contacted Mr Manoj Rao of your Chennai office, Kilpauk, Chennai, (above Kapico Maruti showroom). On checking he says he has misplaced them. Now for the past one month he says he will help me get duplicate and is not taking action. We are senior citizens. Please help us. He has lost it. But wants me to go to police station etc

Dear team,

I could not reach you over the email or live chat or call so I am posting here. My transfer of funds from my bank account to my Sharekhan mutual fund account has failed with the status "Req. failed at bank".

I missed all my MF payments scheduled this month due to this and switching to direct investment options for all the mutual funds I have

ID: 1466148
                        Transaction reference#:...

I have added Rs. 3500 in my Sharekhan demat account cust id- 1657511 through imps to your HDFC bank account on 31.12.2021. it does not get added till the date. We are looking forward to your reply as soon as possible
                        Feb 12, 2022
                        Jan 11, 2022
                        Sharekhan Customer Care's response
                        Hi, request you to drop a mail on [protected]@sharekhan.com along with your customer details so that we can investigate it and do the needful.
                        Request id 5921997

My resumption request executed on 23/02/2020 but the amount was not yet credited till todate and not answered even though my reqest i will complaint to sebi not attended within 24 hours
                        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Even after repeated calls emails and assurances from so called angels in sharekhan office they dont and never revert back. the call centres and online chat are worthless. my Pan card dtails are not chnged even after submission of doc on 17.12.2021 at the veera deasai road branch.

Sharekhan — Fund Transfer Not successful
                            aku14
                            Dec 31, 2021
                            Mark as Resolved

Client Name: Akanksha Shah
                            Customer ID- 3101284

I have transferred Rs 21000 from my SBI bank account (Using payment gateway) To sharekhan demat account. And it has been deducted twice from my Bank account. (Ie- 21000 + 21000)
                            Money is debited twice from my SBI bank account but not credited to my Sharekhan account.
                            I took followup with my bank they said money has been Transferred from our end.
                            Its not reflecting in my Sharekhan account nor the money is reversed to bank again.
                            It seem to be stuck in Gateway process.
                            Please do take my complain into consideration.
                            Feb 5, 2022
                            Jan 03, 2022

Client Name: Akanksha Shah
                              Customer ID- 3101284

I took followup with my bank they said money has been Transferred from our end.
                              It seem to be stuck in Gateway process.
                              Please do take my complain into consideration.
                              Dec 31, 2021