[Resolved] Sharekhan — general customer service/not crediting not returning the money

sksiddique on Mar 7, 2018
Sharekhan customer service is pathetic.

By mistake, i transferred inr 62k from my nre account with iob bank on feb 8, 2018. Only after the intended recipient alerted me by feb 28 or so that he is yet to receive the funds, i realized it could have been wrongly remitted to sharekhan.. As on that date i had transferred another inr 80k + to sharekhan from (My and my wife's) joint account. Iob confirmed that sharekhan had received the inr 62k. However, sharekhan neither credited the inr 62k to my wife's sharekhan account nor informed me. Now even after writing to myaccount@sharekhan.com as well as the relationship manager mr. Prasanna venkatesh, they are neither replying nor refunding the money that they are surreptitiously keeping without crediting. Very pathetic service.

Siddique
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sharekhan Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018
Hi Mr. Siddique! We'll surely look into this for you. Kindly share your customer ID/contact number as it will enable us to connect with you for further assistance.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042
    Sharekhan - general customer service/not crediting not returning the money