Sharekhan — not closing account

Serilingampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Venkata Rama on Aug 16, 2019
I have been chasing sharekhan to close my accounts from last three months and every time they came up with a reason for not closing. I have requested for only closing trading and retain demat account and they rejected the same. Finally i have sold all my holdings and account is zero balance now. Now they are saying the form is not correct. How can they say? Their branch only accepted and i have submitted the same form three times till now. How can they mention that now? I am closing account due to conflict with my job. Looks like, i am left with only option is to file legal case as i want to be sure that nothing is wrong from my side. Very bad service from sharekhan. I invested in mf as per their advise even that didn't perform well. I am clueless why i opened account with sharekhan.

Sharekhan id: 2234594

Call customer care and gave complaint for the same. Here is complaint id:[protected]

[Aug 16, 2019] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042
    Sharekhan - not closing account