[Resolved]  Sharekhan — not helping with my account transfer request

I am keen to move my shares by transferring all my holdings from sharekhan demat to hdfc demat. I have moved to us and sharekhan does not provide any demat services to nre customers in us. Now given that they dont provide any service logical step for me is to close my account and move all my holdings to hdfc who provide that service. Frankly since than there has been zero support from them. Somehow my sign did not match and local branch suggested to write to [protected]@sharekhan.com who will help with necessary kyc details including signatures. Since last 3 days, no help has been provided by sharekhan and i have been getting same response that we will get back soon. Imagine if i was opening account, they come home but now when it comes to closure of those accounts, support provided has been underwhelming to say the least.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 23, 2020

[Dec 21, 2019] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sharekhan Customer Care's response Dec 23, 2019
Hi Saurin, we have replied to your concern via Facebook and shall take it forward from there.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I've tried much time to close my account and no one is advising me to close my account. They are not even replying to me for the closing of my Demat account. If anything goes wrong I'm not responsible for that and I'm disclosing now itself.

My rating for sharekhan is worst...even giving rating also waste of time...
Sharekhan Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2020

Hi Nagesh, we're here to help. Please share your customer ID and contact number with us so that we can connect with you and assist accordingly.

Sharekhan
    Sharekhan Phone
    +91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Sharekhan Address
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042