Sharekhan — sharekhan is not closing account

Serilingampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Venkata Rama on Aug 16, 2019
I have been chasing sharekhan to close my accounts from last three months and every time they came up with a reason for closing. I have requested for only closing trading and retain demat account and they rejected the same. Finally i have sold all my holdings and account is zero balance now. Now they are saying the form it not correct. How can they say? Their branch only accepted and i have submitted the same form three times till now. How can they mention that now? I am closing account due to conflict with my job. Looks like, i am left with only option is to file legal case as i want to be sure that nothing is wrong from my side. Very bad service from sharekhan. I invested in mf as per their advise even that didn't perform well. I am clueless why i opened account with sharekhan.

[Aug 16, 2019] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Venkata Rama, Aug 16, 2019
Sharekhan Id: 2234594
Updated by Venkata Rama, Aug 16, 2019
call customer care and gave complaint for the same. Here is complaint id:[protected]
Sharekhan Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2019
Hi Venkata, we are sad to see you go. We have received your concern via Facebook message and have acknowledged the same. Rest assured that our representative will soon be getting in touch with you.

+91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042
    Sharekhan - sharekhan is not closing account