[Resolved]  Sharekhan — sip amount credit to another bank

This is to inform you that i have told to sharekhan brocker ms. Neha, mr. Anand rajori garden branch that please cancel my sip and credit all amount in my hdfc bank a/c who are running they confirmed ok but they paid into my another bank who are running negative and not running by me, i want return back my money rs. Approx 2000/- who deducted by axis bank for fault of sharekhan team please raise complaint and return back my money from rajori garden sharekhan branch.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2018
Thank to Sharekhan Team for return my deducted money from bank by fault of sharekhan team for future sake please advised accurate detail for any amount transfer.

[Mar 26, 2018] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sharekhan Customer Care's response Mar 27, 2018 Hi Vivek! We'll surely help you with your concern. Kindly share your contact number/customer ID so that we can connect with you regarding the same.
Updated by vivek199112 Mar 27, 2018 M:-[protected], CUSTOMER ID IS .1831612
Updated by vivek199112 Mar 31, 2018 Dear Sir,

Please raise a complaint and return my money who wrongly credited to another bank on fault from sharekhan team, and nobody taking serious no any response i got from sharekhan
Sharekhan Customer Care's response Apr 05, 2018 Hi Vivek! We trust that our representative has connected with you and updated the status of your concern. Be assured, the same will be addressed.
Sharekhan Customer Care's response Apr 12, 2018 Hi Vivek! We trust that the amount has been credited in your trading account. Do get back to us for any further assistance. Thank you & have a nice day!
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I called to Sharekhan customer care to reset my password. No proper response from them.wrost service don't go for Sharekhan.
Sharekhan Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2018
Hi Subrahmanyam! Request you to use the forgot password option. Kindly try regenerating the OTP now and change the password. Do let us know if you are still facing the same difficulty so that we can recheck this for you.

Sharekhan
    Sharekhan Phone
    +91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Sharekhan Address
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042