[Resolved]  Sharekhan — Wrongly deduction of customer amount during trading

During the f&o trading share khan is doing fraud and deduct the wrong amount while selling the f&o holding in parts and there customer service people saying its our logic to deduct the amount when averaging the holding in f&o. They are doing heavy fraud to customer. Beware from them.
I have logged complaint in share khan having no:[protected]
The complaint is still logged but no inquiry or further action is taken. When we average some stock then basic logic is that
Uppose if we bought one lot of 1000 share at 5 rs the after few days the rate come down at 4 rs then if some one bought two more lot to average the net rate which is 4.3 now then at end of trading day if he want to sell only 1 lot or in part then they count that lot on rs 5 price and deduct the same amount from your money. So why they are giving option to average the stock and showing the average price to customer on there screen. And if they have such logic then they have to tell customer on paper while opening account or some other way before selling the holding.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-26 12:45:36

[Apr 21, 2017] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sharekhan Customer Care's response Apr 25, 2017
Dear Ashish Jain,

We had requested our our branch person Mr. Parveen to touch base with you.
Trust you would have received a call by now.

Cheers

Team Sharekhan
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I want to close my account - DP ID 12036000. After a year annual maintenance charge of rs.460 comes to me, which is not communicated in advance. So needs to close my account as soon as possible.

Pls do the needful for closing the same account.
Respected sir,

I have demate account in share khan as a name nikesh nagori from last three months but still I have not received my kit o[censored]ser ID and password.
I had called you so many times but there is no response from your side, so please take a action as soon as possible

Nishita nagori

+91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042