[Resolved]  Sharp India — washing machine repair

22/3/2018
I have bought sharp top load washing machine 3 years back. Model number es - fl73md. Recently it stopped working. I complained to sharp service centre. It's electronic display was not working. After 20 days of horrible experience, service person changed the electronic display. They charged us rs 8, 500+rs 350 service charge. Which is very high. Even though i bought washing machine for rs 35, 000. I asked for bill. But they did't gave any bill. It happened in 20th january, 2018. Now in march, 2018, our washing machine stopped working again with same problem. I complained to service centre. Again they are demanding for money. They says that there is no guaranty for spare parts. So for rs 8850, my washing machine worked for two months. So whose fault it is? Companies which are selling inferior quality products in india or consumer? Definite it is consumer fault to bought sharp products. Washing machine service centre number in vijayawada [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2018

[Mar 22, 2018] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sharp India Customer Care's response Mar 24, 2018

kindly send us the complaint no, so that we could escalate your complaint to our superiors.

SHARP TEAM
Updated by balajichinnam May 07, 2018
Hellow sharp india. I have not received any information from your sister company " jeeves india" . It is almost 45 days now. I did't received from you also. How long you take to escalate my complaint.
Updated by balajichinnam May 23, 2018
Sharp has not responded to my complaint. How can they show that the complaint is resolved . I advise all the customer not to buy SHARP products. Their service is worst. Their response towards customer is pathetic. They marked my complaint as resolved. The truth is they have not yet responded.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Ticket ID 8C 16-33519VJDSCV-4933038.

Sharp India  Phone