Sheherkiladki — fraud website

17 Nilkanth Surat,Gujarat Surat, Surat City, Gujarat, India
 aneeta m on Aug 13, 2019
I ordered kurta instead received a damaged torn saree... This is totally a fraud app circulated mostly in tiktok... They have tailorwala, sheherkiladki, menka urvashi, etc which attracts the customer to make a purchase and then deliver defective items.. This people needs to be punished and jailed and taken strict action against them.. Sucking peoples money.

Comments

I placed order for full suit gown but i received saree which is used material and also in damaged. they are totally fraud.

note: i given my account number for refund but they ask atm card last 6 digit number.

they are sucking the money from peoples...
sheherkiladki clothing is totally sucking. I ordered Kurthi for wife and received torn saree and it was burnt as well.
These people has to be punished badly and jailed. I wasted my hard earned 550 rupees money and also got mentally stressed.

this is there contact [protected]@sheherkiladki.com #[protected]
I ordered a full size grown instead of it a fully damage which is use matterials are delivered. This is a fraud sight and should punished them or close this type of sight.
Showing one product and sent the wrong product then the customer care not responding. send a refund a form submitted but didn't get any response
Showing one product on website and sending the wrong product. Then customer care not responding. sent a refund form but didn't get any response. Call to them not responding.message also send in WhatsApp they seen a message and not replying sometimes responding to message they are not ready to clear our doubts.

they are sucking the money from peoples...

I had ordered a Saree for my Mother about a month & half back after seeing it Online, but I received a very different one. It looks like an old & second hand Piece.I had even filled the Return & Refund Form online in their Site as soon as I had received the Parcel since I did not like the Saree at the very 1st sight, and Instructions said I would be refunded the money in the next 10 working days.. But No Response !! Yesterday for the 1st time my mother opened it after I gifted to her day before. To our horror, we found that the Saree is torn in 3 places, all the more few areas were roughly stitched. I couldnt believe my eyes. Simply FRAUD !! Totally Dissappointing..

Sheherkiladki - fraud website