[Resolved]  Shine.com — for the job i have done the payment 4800 rs

I was updated my resume in shine.com... Few days later i got a call from careerjet.com company located in delhi regarding to job in airport... Lady name is nisha... To get a job she said that to attend a online test.. I said ok.. She said before that you need to pay 2800rs and my friend paid 2000 total amt 4800rs... We attend the online test and again she said you need to attend hr round in the airport before that you need to pay 5000rs... I got a doubt and i rejected that... I said i need my money back she said you will get within 45days... I was done my payment in june 4 but till now i didn't received my amount... And i have a conversation chat screenshot... Please take a seviour action... I wish you guys will respond my quary soon.. Thank you...
Sep 15, 2017
Aug 05, 2017

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 08, 2017
Shine.com Customer Care's response

The details which you had shared with us do not belong to shine.com.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Team Shine