[Resolved]  Shine.com — Fraudulent activity, took money

I got a call from an executive from Shine.com to activate paid service for provide job opportunity and asked to make a payment of via an email link 3657 to process a premium service. I made the payment.

Post that a dedicated person was assigned to carryout professional and educational verification. For the verification process, again asked for a payment of 5192. I made the payment.

Again they said the payment was only for the professional verification and for educational verification asked for another payment of 9663. This is when I suspected that it is fraud.

Please help me recover my money.

Thanks you in advance
Fraudulent activity, took money
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 5, 2020
We already had a discussion with the shine.com customer care and all confusions were clarified.

[Oct 05, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Adaita Behera Oct 05, 2020 There is typo in the first paragraph. It should be:
asked to make a payment of 3657 via an email link to process a premium service.
Updated by Adaita Behera Oct 05, 2020 Email IDs of the fraudster:
[protected]@shine.com
[protected]@shine.com
Updated by Adaita Behera Oct 05, 2020 Phone numbers I received calls from:
Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 07, 2020 Dear ADAITA KUMAR BEHERA,

Refer to your complaint, our team had called you up for the welcome call, hope all your concern has been resolved.

We request you to please utilize the service and take a maximum benefit of it.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Team Shine
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi Team shine,

The same incident happened with me, Below are the details and snapshots:

On 13 october i received a call from an executive name brijesh kumar([protected], [protected]) from shine.com to activate paid service for provide job opportunity and asked to make a payment of via an email link 3292 to process a premium service. I made the payment.

Post that a dedicated person(Abhimanyu, emailid:abhimanyu.[protected]@shine.com, contact Number:[protected], Mobile number[protected]) was assigned to carryout professional and educational verification. For the verification process, again asked for a payment of 4673.This is when I suspected that it is fraud.

Please help me recover my money.

Thanks you in advance