[Resolved]  Shine.com — Fraudulent

Got a message from qp - shine "your cv has been shortlisted for aviation industry hiring for ground staff. For interview call gitanjali-[protected]sent via shine.com" i called them for enquiry and they asked me to send documents through [protected]@airportauthority.in then they called back and said am shortlisted and iam eligible to attend the interview before that i should make an payment 2100rs as registration fee once the payment is done i can go for my first round of interview, i made the payment and first round test was conducted but after that they said they will call for feedback, in the middle i came through a site in online that we should not make any payment for interview process i want my money back
Fraudulent
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 18, 2020
.still they have not replied me properly

[Aug 16, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by s.heera varshini Aug 16, 2020 I submit my transaction receipt

Shine.com Customer Care's response Aug 19, 2020 Dear Sir,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your email, many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extracting heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Team Shine