[Resolved]  Shine.com — refund my amount docs interview fees 2500 verification 6400,& confirmation fees 12400

Hi sir, Mam,
My self Kamlesh Kumar i have received call for job in HDFC bank by shine .com [protected] Use this no .Frist they demand for interview fees 2500 after, after that they demand for certificate verification fees, after that they demand confirmation letter fees. 12400 i pay all amount after that they demand for for face to face interview 10000 same thing for which Manger come to take interview for Manger traveling expenses or hotel expenses as they demand than i diny refused to the give the amount asked give refund my total amount date on 28/1/2019 please find the my total transactions snapshots it's humble please take the action for this company they fraud the many people they give HDFC LOI letter please find the attached ment
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Sir,

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund.

This kind of no such activity has been done at our end, in association with such fraudster. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

Also, many senior authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities. You can initiate the below actions before relevant authorities for your claims:- A) File a complaint with your bank to get a chargeback and ask them to blacklist the merchant who made this transaction.

For any inquiries, email us at [protected]@shine.com.

Shine Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer,

HDFC Bank doesn't charge applicants any recruitment fee for gaining employment / ask you to deposit any money for giving you job offers; authorize any third party (such as vendors, placement services, recruitment agencies, etc.) to make any employment offers to applicants/candidates and does not collect any fee /registration/recruitment charges etc for referring and placing applicants/candidates with them. If any such entity fraudulently representing HDFC Bank approaches you, please refrain from responding to them and do not pay any fee/charges/payment to them.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance