[Resolved]  Shine.com — Refund the payment

Respected sir/Madam
Shine.com employe Mr Rahul sharma call me and offered job and said we are paid services provide. You pay and we offer job. First he says pay 1500rs.i paid the amount and he said no more amount hereafter you need to pay. After that he says 4000rs pay. I don't pay.I want my refund 1500 rs. Three copy of transaction mention in this msg. Plz refund my amount. Plz take action
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2017

[Jan 18, 2017] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Girikannan1994 Jan 18, 2017
there is only two transaction from its not three
Updated by Girikannan1994 Jan 18, 2017
these are two transactions plz take action refund the amount as soon as possible.

Shine.com Customer Care's response Jan 19, 2017

Greetings from shine.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to intimate you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Shine.com does not guarantee any interview/meeting/discussion with any employer basis any amount of initial monetary payment by the job seeker.

Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the person concerned through or representing Shine.com.

Please check, as we have an account in ICICI Bank with the account name"HT Media Ltd".

Please confirm whether you have done the payment to " HT Medi Ltd" or someone else.

Team Shine