[Resolved]  Shine.com — Service detail not explain in details before taking payment money refund

Hello Sir,

Shine.com paid services. Executive called and explain me the offer as below.
1. My resume will be placed with client one to one.
2. my resume will be placed to the consultant.
3. My CV will be reviewed by resume department and make a correction.

After making payment, executive (ph no -[protected]) connected me to another department, here the actual people got involved started explaining about how resume will be presented and educational certification verification etc.. for these services he asks me 24000, which I refused to pay and immediately I told to cancel my order.

My point is why Shine.com does not explain me all process in detail before taking payment and now they are refusing to refund the payment even I informed them withing 1 hr after payment.

Transaction detail : - 17/01/2017 time 7:10 PM
Order no - 441341 - CCAvenue ref[protected].

sent canceling request:- 17/01/2017 time 7:40 PM
Please help to get my refund.

Narayan
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2017

[Jan 18, 2017] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2017

Greetings from shine.

We apologise for the inconvenience which you may have faced.

We would request you to please share your contact details with us to do a case study of your concern to provide you with a satisfactory revert.

Please check, as we have an account in ICICI Bank with the account name"HT Media Ltd".

Please confirm whether you have done the payment to " HT Medi Ltd" or some one else.

Shine.com