Shine Dot Com — International job registration

I received continuous calls from shine.com (phones numbers [protected] and [protected]) from Mr.Dharmendra Munditoy about international jobs arrangement. He said that he will register my profile, write international and arrange interview calls with international organizations. Upon inquiring him again and again he assured the same to me. Then he transferred my call to another person Mr Rishid and then he charged my ICICI debit card for the amount 6599.00 rupees. Then he told me that I need to pay for online profile interview for 12599.00 rupees and again I have to pay 5000.00 rupees for registration in online international organizations to view. When I aske that in the beginning Dharmendra assured me something and now you are charging me again. For this Mr Rishid spoke arrogantly with me that I need to pay further and he not connect my call to Dharmendra again and neither will pay back my money. Shine.com employees have cheated me completely. Don't believe them at all. Every other person to whom the call is connected will completely ignore what the previous person said. Very smartly they cheat customers. Very worst experience.

Complaint categoryCategory: Education