[Resolved] Shine.com — airline service

Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Siddartha namburi on Feb 12, 2018
Hi this is siddartha and i upload a my resume on shine.com then i got a message from tx-rshine and congratulation your cv has been shorlisted in airlinesjobs. Ctc 20kto35k for more information contact this no. [protected] sent via shine.com and i called to this number and they said something ok then you have to 2500 for registration purpose ok i will pay i said ok then transfer amount through net banking and after ones they reached and send me mail invoice copy and then i thing it's good and after then they send me mail to me aptitude link test and press that and write a exam they said and i done a exam i got 20 out 10 in that and after i called too them and all the process has been over and u got job in indigo airline and for document verification and you have to pay 7200 for verification purpose and i asked why i to pay ok no need this type of jobs refund my amount i asked and they saying me that first complete your process then you get refund your amount... So friends don't follow shine com messages and you can lose your money...

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2018

[Feb 13, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2018

With reference to your complaint, we cannot extricate records utilizing your name. If you are a paid client of Shine.com, please share your registered email id or the contact number with us to enable us to check your profile and address your concerns.

The details does not belong to shine.com . We, at Shine.com do not charge for any guaranteed job opportunity and for the refund as we do not have any refund policy and it is merely a platform for users and consultants to disseminate information with respect to job opening across the world. There are many fraudster activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

Also, many civil and criminal proceedings in Delhi High Court and with police authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities which are pending adjudication. Being a responsible company, we wish to support you in all ways possible and assist you to find out the fraudsters involved in duping you to make payments for services.

Also, you can initiate the below actions before relevant authorities for your claim:- A) File a complaint with your bank to get a charge back and ask them to blacklist the merchant who made this transaction. We would be happy to help you through the entire process.

Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Team Shine