Shine.com — extortion

Park central, Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Csoma on Jun 20, 2019
Shine call up regarding job opportunity so I paid rs3363(payment ref:IN20190618_212966) for uploading my resume . After that another guy (soorj sharma)call up telling me that he will handle my case, he told me everything was in order he will send a link for educational verification and work experience but the link he send was proforma invoice of Rs.9439, he told me it was the necessity for verification and the placement is also 100% guarantee in a high profile designation so I ended up in paying the same (ref: IN20190619_213344_125224) after that he send me another link I thought it was link to upload certificate and work experience but the link was another proforma invoice of rs.15339 I told him I won't pay the ask him to refund my previously paid amount but he told me everything will be lost if I didn't pay 15k and he will also close my case if I didn't pay the amount. The way shine.com dealing is very unethical and they are all in together. Please refund

[Jun 20, 2019] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019

We are so sorry to hear that you have disappointed.Customer satisfaction is always a number one priority for us and we completely understand how upset you must feel. We apologize again for any trouble we may have caused you.

After a thorough review of your case, You raised prime concerns which are as listed below along with our responses :

-After the discussion with our team on welcome call dated on 12 June, 2019, we hope all your concern has been resolved as welcome call is an important part and the first interface to interact with our clients to initiate the services.
-On the basis of your understanding and the verbal consent the services has been initiated.
-Furthermore, you are our most valuable customer therefore; you might get calls from our sale representative proposing any other paid services at attractive price and it is up to you whether to avail or not.

Thank you for raising this matter and giving us an opportunity to perform even better.

If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time .

Team Shine