[Resolved] Shine.com — fraud calls and money they taken in name of shine

Mumbai, India
 VARUN SB on Apr 15, 2019
I got a call from someone told her work in shine and told about selection of l&t and then started asking my money and i continued...
At last they not stopped asking money so i confirmed it was all fake thn i stopped paying and asked to refund then they forwarded my calls
I have some call records and also the bank details and call number. Please help the students or person who is in search of job by these frauds it my spoil the life also
The bank details are given below
Name - rahul bose
Ac no.[protected]
Ifsc-cnrb0004108
Ph no.-[protected]
Mail id-srini. [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2019

[Apr 15, 2019] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

With reference to your email, we are unable to extract records using your email id or name. If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

We would like to inform you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Team Shine

11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Shine.com - fraud calls and money they taken in name of shine