[Resolved] Shine.com — fraud calls from company, no refund

Mangan North Sikkim, India
 Palmu Terzet on Aug 7, 2018
I m a student and wanted a home based job, but instead of provinding us job they are in need of money from us. I paid registeration fee which they demanded for after that fee for verification but it wasnt enough they were demanding more money for some other reason, which i refused for, so they told me to cancel the profile via email which i did and they tolad me my money will be refunded within 10 day but till now i havent got any refund nor any calls or neither they are recieving my calls, please look upon it i want my money back, nos. They calked me from ‭+[protected]‬, ‭[protected]‬, ‭+[protected]‬. A/c no. Which i credited to -
Induslnd bank
A/c holder name=sandip vishwakarma
A/c=[protected]
Ifsc=indb0000735
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2018

[Aug 07, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2018

Greetings from Shine learning.

The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability.

These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

For further assistance please email us at resume@shine.com.

Shine Team

Comments

I am not satisfied for ur site.plz refund for my money asap.one time u can charges 2985 and 2nd time again money charges 6000.Why??plz refund. I request plz refund my money.i am very middle class family.I am not like this company.shine.com i m notsure.i would like request to you asap plz return my money.

1950
    11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Shine.com - fraud calls from company, no refund