[Resolved] Shine.com — fraud complaint

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Sana Thousia on Nov 21, 2018
Some one assuring that he is from shine called me saying there is job abroad. After several calls he convinced me to pay him 3500rs for registration. Later he sheduled a telephonic interview with the client, then made me pay8100 for attestation of certificate s
Now his phone is switched off. Kindly get back to me on this
Else I will complaint polce

fraud complaint
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 27, 2018

[Nov 22, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund.

This kind of no such activity has been done at our end, in association with such fraudster. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

Also, many senior authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities. You can initiate the below actions before relevant authorities for your claims:- A) File a complaint with your bank to get a chargeback and ask them to blacklist the merchant who made this transaction.

For any inquiries, email us at [email protected] or get in touch with us on the below-specified number.

Shine Team