[Resolved] Shine.com — Fraud job advices and fake recruitments

Sector-30, Gurgaon Haryana, India
 vikram raghunandan singh
Sir there is one company name shine.com who has done fraud with me. I was called by one number +91 [protected](tanya), +91-[protected](rajiv) and informed that they are from shine.com and my resume is been selected by one company name wipro based in indore, India. They took my telephonic interview and then they selected me. It was then informed that I have to deposit a small amount of Rs.2500 for Id and reference no. Generation in SBI bank A/c no. [protected], and a/c name vinod kumar. When I deposited the amount I was informed you will be called next day for finalizing the date of document verification. Next day I was even called but for different reason. They were asking for another Rs.6500, Generation in SBI bank A/c no. [protected], and a/c name mr.aadil for document verification. Then I mail my problem to the original Shine.com email id which is [email protected] They informed and advised me the following: Hi Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobseekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Regards, Team Shine.com Terms of Use http://www.shine.com/termsandconditions/ Now please help me as i have already lost my money and also sent them my scan copy of original documents. What should I do for this fraud activity which is happening with me. Sir please help. Thank You

Fraud job advices and fake recruitments
Fraud job advices and fake recruitments

[Apr 29, 2016] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2016
Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/355 or email us at [email protected] Regards Team Shine

Comments

please see this complain, plaese take action immediately regarding this complain

Greetings from shine career plus.

We have already clarified to you that, the amount which you have paid is not received by shine.com.

You have made the payments to some fraudsters and in this case we can only suggest you to lodge a complaint against the fraudsters, in your nearest police station and go to the bank and ask them to file a charge back complaint for your transaction.
This guy, called me up and asked me to pay an amount of 2000 for company referrals following which he said that e conducted an hr interview which was nowhere even close to an interview following which he asked me to 7200 for further document verification and security deposit for applyinng for company

With reference to your concern, we are unable to track the order.We would request you to kindly share your registered email id or contact number.So, that we may assist you with this issue.

Team Shine
my registered email id with shine.com is : [email protected]

contact no.: [protected]

IS Eduwithus linked with Shine.com in any way?

i received that kind of calls from tanya sharma([protected]) for wipro at 09/05/2016 . But i didnt paid them 2500 coz they were giving me their personal no. they had asked me about my ac. no and lots of thing. then i started to ignore their calls. they have been using several no, which are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected](this fellow was texting me for calling him back), [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].all numbers are of fraud
they are calling regularly which is irritating . and now they had texted me something "'chalan no. 217/2016 Chalan QC. (cash no. RR12 and chalan amount Rs 17559 paid in court & their officer team vist my home address."'
take any action if you can by tracing them .
Dear Sir

Greetings from shine.com.

The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability.

These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Team Shine