Shine.com — fraud site

26/3 Manormaganj ,204 royal heights, Indore, Indore District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Sakshisood123 on Jun 25, 2019
I got a call from shine regarding ba job opportunity . Initially they asked me to pay 2138 for registration, I did that then they asked to pay 6523 RS for documentation .. then they again asked to pay 10500 RS for security. On refusing to do that they asked me to send a cancellation email . In doing that they send me a link and asked me to make futher more payments for RS 8666. On refusing that they switched off there cell phone and later i tried calling again they asked me to provide them with my card and account details.
Please help me get my 8666 RS back .. I have copied of all the emails . And phone recording of all the call .

fraud site

[Jun 25, 2019] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2019
Dear Ma'am,

Thanking you for writing to us. At the outset, we would like to mention that the e-mail which you have received does not pertain to Shine.com.

With reference to your email, we would like to inform you that Shine.com is a platform which brings the recruiters and job seekers together. Shine.com allows job seekers to register on its portal free of cost & focuses on the entire career growth of candidates.

Shine.com, neither charge money from any candidate/ job seeker for an interview nor do we guarantee any job. We are not a recruitment Company or consultant or recruitment partner of any employer. Shine.com is a web platform/portal wherein the job seekers and the third party independent recruiters registered with us directly and communicate with each other. We reiterate that shine.com is a platform which is used by consultants, companies, candidates and recruiters to find match for an opening.

Shine.com as a responsible organization and a “Fraud Alert” is posted on our web portal along with tips to help candidates deal with suspicious Job offers, Links or Mails. Jobseekers are always advised, not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

It seems that you have been become one of the fraud victims & we would like to help you in best possible way to find out the fraudsters. You are requested to initiate below actions before relevant authorities for your claims (if any);

i) Filing Police Complaint or FIR against the person from whom you have received the call at nearest cyber cell or police station.

ii) Filing Complaint with your bank to get reversal and file dispute form / charge dispute form / cardholder dispute form/ transaction dispute form.

This response is without prejudice to our all legally vested rights.

Team Shine

Comments

My name is Durga prasad I paid 2500 rs for aftr that again shine(abhimanyu)called me & asked again 4600 rs.i don't want your services.pls return my amt 2500 rs

11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001