[Resolved] Shine.com — fraudulent company behaviour and cheating

Goa Velha, North Goa District, Goa, India
 Anuj Talaulikar on Dec 14, 2018

I received a call on 10.12.2018 morning from one person saying that the he is from shine.com and that they have shortlisted my profile for better job with 30 to 45% salary hike. There after different people started calling me from various mobile and landline nos. Believe me it was like pressurizing and forcibly told me to come online and make payment of rs.4696/- through debitcard. Initially i was reluctant but they started calling me and harassing me. I made the payment same evening and immediately they started calling me for further information, however this time i told to call tomorrow. They make you so much tense that they are after you for the new job & you are delaying for the same.

Next day morning at 10.00 sharp i again received the call saying that my educational documents and experience documents needs to be verified and that i should co-operate with them for some time, as i was outdoors i took some time and later they called me again and explained me that when they submit the verified documents there is lot of weightage over normal and that they will immediately issue call for interview upon verification. Still i told ok, then he told me that he has mailed me a link for further payment of rs.6101/- for the same and i should make the payment immediately. This is when ni came to know that i have been come under a trap and these are going to milk me if this is not stopped and asked him to refund my amount and stop this.

In the mean time i remember the names of s ali, abhimanyu rao & manish kumar other than 2 - 3 others whom i spoke with. Immediately i sent the e-mails to all these people including other email id's from where i had received mail. Also during the conversation they were telling me the company is a part of hindustan times group.

I have got all the audio recordings of the conversations & i told them that i will take them to task if my money is not refunded. If the amount is not refunded i will definately go legal. I felt very depressed when i came to know that i was cheated.

Thanking you.

Yours truly,

Venkatesh talaulikar

fraudulent company behaviour and cheating
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 16, 2019

[Dec 14, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2018
Dear Sir

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern.Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern or you can write to us on below mentioned mail id.

For further assistance contact us at [protected] or email us at [email protected]

Shine Team

Comments

Ye company.bahut se logo se rapya thag.chuka hai yaha par complaint karne koi fayda nahi hone ko hai hum sab ko is site par police comlaint karna hoga kyoki iska head branch haryana gurgaon me hai aur jitne bhi recruiters ka call aata hai wo bhi no haryana gurgaon ka hi hai.rupya lene ke baad no band ho jaata hai aur baad me comlain ke baad bolte hai hum iska jwabdehi nahi lete hai

2069
    11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Shine.com - fraudulent company behaviour and cheating