[Resolved] Shine.com — job providing services with fake companies

sagar timani on Jun 1, 2018
I have paid to this company more than 90000/- for immigration and job services. But i found that so many companies offering job through shine.com is fake.
After complaining about this, i have asked about the refund of my payment. And they are not answering properly and also they are telling the wrong procedure for refund.
Please dont use any kind of services from shine.com and also dont trust any person calling from shine.com. They are frauds.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2018

[Jun 01, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sagar timani, Jun 01, 2018
As i have complained for my refund process. They are asking for payment of 10000/-. They are saying that if i want my refund back to my account, i need to pay charge of rs. 10, 000/- after paying it they will refund my all money back.

This company is very fake and cheating with people. Anyone should not trust them and i request all not to pay even single rupee to them. Shine.com is the biggest cheater company regarding job placements and other services.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Jun 01, 2018
Dear Sir

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern.Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern or you can write to us on below mentioned mail id.

For further assistance please email us at resume@shine.com.

Shine Team
Updated by sagar timani, Jun 21, 2018
i have not received any refund or any complain id till today. plz refund my money as soon as possible
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Shine.com - job providing services with fake companies