[Resolved] Shine.com — PMP training

Pune City, Maharashtrapune, India
 jaiendra
I had call from Neha Batra from shine.com regarding PMP certification program and she told the fees is 16000 and not disclose any hidden charges, and I paid the amount and got call from verification department for qualification and experience then charge 12500 each means total 25000 fees as a verification cost...I request the people who is looking for PMP training do not trust till you verify all charges...This is worst experience in life that the SHINE.com not shine the peoples they shine their own .

My suggestion that don't go with SHINE.com they cheated ...

PMP training
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2016
I got the confirmation call ...and not to be pay extra amount... I have confirm with other peoples in shine and they told that you got confirmed and resolve this issue

[Mar 29, 2016] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sir

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern.Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern or you can write to us on below mentioned mail id.

For further assistance contact us at[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com..
Shine.com does not give full information for payment at the beginning. First they ask for Rs.6498/ to become paid member. After payment they ask for for Rs.25000/. They do not send modified resume even after 10 days. Their sister concern round one send irrelevant job list. Who is owner of shine.com may please be shared.

RAKESH

Greeting from shine career plus

With reference to our discussion the first draft of your resume has been shared with you. Kindly check and share your feedback. We are putting your number on DND so that you will not receive any marketing call from shine.com

For further assistance contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.
I had call from Raman from shine.com regarding PMP certification program and she told the fees is 11700 and not disclose any hidden charges, and I paid the amount and got call from verification department for qualification and experience then charge 13000 each means total 26000 fees as a verification cost...I request the people who is looking for PMP training do not trust till you verify all charges...This is worst experience in life that the SHINE.com not shine the peoples they shine their own .

My suggestion that don't go with SHINE.com they cheated ...

Attached is a screenshot of my payment.

This is cheating program by Shine.com HT Media. They hide the all cash transaction and we fight against them they told if you dont like to finish the verification we will close. The money we given they theft. Like this their life going on.I have given 300 $ . So any guy like to go do like this online test please careful.

Please dont go with Shine.om.

Santhosh
thank you all for your valuable feedback, as i was planning to opt for shine.com PMP certification, but now i would never go to shine.

Sumit
I got a call from Shine.com for PMP certification. They said that they will provide me PMP training material, PDU's, certificate from GOI, etc. for Rs. 10800/-.

Above feedbacks are very helpful and I will not go for PMP certification with Shine.com. THANK YOU !!

11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001