[Resolved] Shine.com — Refund full amount

Mankapur, Gonda District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 sudishu on Jul 5, 2017
I have call (Jyoti-[protected]) from shine.com, she said me your cv is selected for hdfc bank. She takes
1) paytm no. -: [protected] (Rs-1500) for (Registration) refundable
Then i have a received a mail your registration is successful.
Job_id :- 186987 registration no:- reg56773

Then otherone call for profile verification name:- (Hr. Dhruv sinha-[protected]), he say you paid rs-7500 for profile verification then he give a account number.. She is my boss account
Sbi bank
Account holder name:- kiran bakshi
Account no. :- [protected]
Ifsc code: sbin000073
...
But i say, i will send money via paytm
2) paytm no. -: [protected] (Rs-7, 500) for (Profile verification)

Then i want to quit out for this job and then i request to refund my money. Then my call transfer to refund department. Then other person name-: (Manoj rawat) he say as per my company norm only rs-12000 will refund. Then i will pay rs-3000 and he also mail me from [email protected]
Dear

Su* s*
If you pay rs, 3000 then you will get your full amount rs12, 000 within 5 minutes in your paytm wallet

Thanks.
Regard. Shine.com

Ajay rawat
...

Then he text me paytm no

3) paytm no. -: [protected] (Rs-3000)
When money will send then i see (Glassdoor.com)
After done payment they will not attend the call right now.

Please refund my total amount rs-9000.
All payment will done by paytm.

If you didn't refund my money
Then please blocked that no which i given and also special enquiry on sbi account holder kiran bakshi (She is the boss).

And i also give all phone no. And email-id which contact me
1) [protected] -: jyoti
Hr. [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2017

[Jul 06, 2017] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Jul 06, 2017

The details which you had shared with us do not belong to shine.com.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Team Shine
Updated by sudishu, Sep 11, 2017
If I am upload my detail on shine.com or full resume. How shine provide client detail to fake recruiters.
It's a big deal with frauder. It's playing a big game with client. This is business how to make money with client.
Shine.com is totally fraud company...

Comments

Sir I have got a message from shine.com and cal from the same person mentioned in that message... And they said me that I have been selected for accountant job in Bangalore airport for jet airways... And they asked me to pay 2500rs for registration + 7500rs to get my aviation certificate + 15000rs (10000rs to open my salary account and 5000 for medical checkup ) by saying that all this amount will be reimbursed... But now many are telling me that it must be a fake recruitment... But totally I have paid them 25000rs ... My dad is an auto driver and even though in this bad situation I have paid them to get the job... Sir plz do check and tell me whether this is fake or what? Please do help me to get my 25000 rupees back ... Please... Or else I am gonna die... Because I am in a very bad situation and I can't loose this much money... Please somebody help me in getting my amount back... Please its my humble request...
D
[email protected]'s reply, Sep 24, 2018
did your money has deposited
I have paid 2000 for exam fee and after boadycjeck up 6750/-they have taken money 22, 750/- for training so they send me a offer letter.so I went to indigo office and show the offer letter they have said it is fake so please respond to this message and alive my problem

Hi this is RUDRARAJU ROHITH VARMA one of you consumer RAJVEER the great conversation with him because of refund my money to my account. so he called me and said i will transfer money to your account 58, 300 so tranfer me 10, 000 i said ok. i transfer from my won account 10, 000 so i did not recieve my refund amount to my bank.He said it will deposit on monday but it did not deposit yesterday i have called him he said that it will take to deposit 7days for tranferring money.i am suffering from lost of probleum with that amount beacuse i should give to sombody.
Rajveer so please see this msge and send the information about that money please i am in trouble

I am kazi shebazali, I am studying electrical engineering . Mere pass shine.com me se call Aya tha or unhone muje airline India me job offer ki air ticketing me or muje call feer bad me air India authority SE Aya or Uske bad sari procedure ki or registration ke liye pehle 2500 pay Kiya or feer age ki process ke liye unhone mujse 7840 pay karwaya to I have pay this amount or last me unhone muje 14800 amount pay Karne ko Kaha Uske bad wo muje dono check refund Karne Ka Kaha with appointment latter & uniform.
Plzzz I bag u, I humbly request plzz refundable my amount.

11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001