[Resolved] Shine.com — Shine.com Created my account without permission & now not responding to my account deletion request

Sector-17, Haryana, India
 ershilpisingh
Shine.com executed called me to open job seekers account on their portal to which I said no. After some time I got sms and email that my account has been created. I logged in to check details. I didn't like the site functionality & soon getting lots of spam & fraud messages. I requested shine.com to delete my account via emails, facebook post (which they deleted) & tweets. The company has the worst customer care which don't bother to respond

Desirable Resolution: I want shine.com to delete my account immediately and apologize for their approach
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2017

[Jun 23, 2016] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2017
Dear Harsha,

Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details with us, to get in touch with you.

We will resolve your concern from our side.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Team Shine

Comments

Dear Shilpi,

Greetings from shine career plus.

We will resolve your concern from our side.

Apologies for inconvenience.
Dear Shine.com,

Please check emails of your id [email protected] I am sending you email on a daily basis.
if you guys don't access emails check your FB page I have dropped a message, check your twitter page I have mentioned you in more than 5 tweets since yesterday.

Even if you are unable to identify me share your active email or number I will again try to reach you.
Dear Shilpi,

Greetings from shine.com.

Please share a mail to [email protected] from your mail id which is register with your shine account.

Once we receive your mail, then we will get back to you with resolution of your concern.
Email sent. Now I wait for your response
I want to delete my resume n account of shine.com I have sent a request mail to [email protected] n and [email protected] but they not responding. I didn't even create that account. I want to delete that account can anyone suggest me what to do?
I have sent mail to [email protected] but no response
Better block emails from shine.com. They never delete account. In my case I got relief for few months but again emails have started coming in
one of waste job portal is shine.com

1983
    11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Shine.com - Shine.com Created my account without permission & now not responding to my account deletion request