[Resolved] Shine.com — shine.com taken 31000 from me

rohitjaisw.123@gmail.com on Dec 26, 2017
Yes sir i already filed a fir in nearest police station so sir please contact me as soon as possible in [protected] that recruiter appointmented me in the name of jet airways as mentioned below tgeir number of contact is [protected]. The payment done by me is 31000 please help me out as soon as possible and refund my money back please they told me to appoint me as a cabin crew in jet airways so please help me they took me the amount of 31000
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2018

[Dec 26, 2017] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your complaint, we cannot extricate records utilizing your name . If you are a paid client of Shine.com, please share your contact number or the bank statement with us to enable us to check your profile and address your concerns.

These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

This kind of no such activity has been done at our end, in association with such fraudster. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

Also, many senior authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities. Being a responsible company, we wish to support you in all ways possible and assist you to find out the fraudsters involved in duping you to make payments for services.

Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Team Shine
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Your employee Mr pankaj singh called and asked for 51, 300 for job placement acc.no. [protected] state bank contact no [protected] please resolve this

2089