[Resolved] Shine.com — Taken money from me

Patiala, Punjab, India
 Bhavya Jain 0158
Shine members call me and asked me to pay 2000RS for job in HDFC Bank after I deposited 2000RS they said me to deposit 7500 more for police verification and when I refused to pay they said me to cancel your registration, when I cancelled my registration company executive said the amount of RS 2000 will be refunded but in 45-90 days. When I asked them why it'll take so many days they said it's the process. When I asked them when I have to join you take money immediately and when it's time of refund you'll take so many days. Then I said I'll file a complaint against u then they said me OK you can file but we'll not refund your money. The 500Rs paid by me on another number after some time.

Taken money from me
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2017

[Jan 24, 2017] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Jan 25, 2017

Greetings from shine.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to intimate you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Shine.com does not guarantee any interview/meeting/discussion with any employer basis any amount of initial monetary payment by the job seeker.

Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the person concerned through or representing Shine.com.

Team Shine

Comments

I have send 20 mails to delete my account until now i am not received any response don't register in shine it is waste website neither you get any jobs from shine nor they will respond to your queries...

11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001