[Resolved]  Shiv Chaya Gas Indane Agency — Complaint for not receiving subsidy amount

{there give full information below under mandatory pleas chk }
Gas agency shiv chaya gas indane, shop no. 5, gulmoher niketan, basant bihar colony scheme no.cm-1, indore (m.p.)
Complaint about last cash memo no. [protected] as per date 18/02/2014
there not receive subsidy my a/c 735.48 rs. My a/c no. [protected] state bank of India,

(last cash memo no. [protected] as per date 15/02/2014 this transaction will success receive subsidy my a/c 24/02/2014 rs. 735.48 i accept and receive subsidy but after last)
bill Complaint about last cash memo no. [protected] as per date 18/02/2014 i did not receive subsidy so pleas chk and give me better resolution

Mar 20, 2014
Updated by debe
there is verry low service and deley service not given subsidy balance

Comments

{there give full information below under mandatory pleas chk }

pleas give me resolution
Dear Ageny Concorn, From last few months we are not getting dilevery of ges cylender at home. your dilevery boy Mr. Sonu allways called at our mobile & said take your ges cilender from hear we are standing. this is not even doing with me it is going with every one of Khatipura, gori nagar areas people. lots of your delivery boy delevered ges cilender at home door in front of my house & in my colony with any extra amount..
so tell me why he take extra money for ges delivery ??
He stand approx 1 km from house & said on phone take away your cylineder from hear. You know very well in the delivery time noon session Mans are not present at home only female are present now tell me she how go & come to take cilender at home from 1km.
Today he send my cylineder at home & demanding 20/- rupees more amount on cyliender. WHY..??? i have to pay for this.
In the delivery slip there is mention 581/-rupees, i give him 586/- rupees those delivery child but he demand 600/- rupees for the ges cilender. i have have return the cilender to dilevery boy.
It is hampering for services & Business also.. Please mention your Customer Complaint ID so that we can comunicate to you our concerns related to our complaints.

I WANT MY CILENDER AT HOME DELIVERY. WITHOUT ANY EXTRA CHARGES.

Consumer No. 071871