SHOP CJ Network Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 26, 2022
Complaints 2029

File a complaint to SHOP CJ Network

Having problems with SHOP CJ Network?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SHOP CJ Network customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SHOP CJ Network

SHOP CJ Network Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

SHOP CJ Network reviews & complaints(2029)

This is a scam company. Seller will provide you with lucky draw card and other offers... Please don't fall for this... They are complete fake, everything is fake... They will ask for 2000 to 2500 rs. From you... Trust me, they are a bogas company and it is total scam... You won't get anything. They will just gift you things like non stick pan & anything else which are just an attraction for us. They will also give multiple offers like 51%...

Your mom and white one day you can get you
SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

How to make a great day of my favorite things to
    SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your ask to take insurance to all members
      But I request to you
      You insurance ammount to cut in balance
      SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are M/s Shandilya Traders at Noida Invested Rs 450000/- towards onlineshopping business with Shop CJ Network merged with Home shop 18. Now closed their business aND after making big efforts they dont return our money.
        SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want magic mop stick as i have purchased magic mop from star cj in 2014. Can i get the new magic mop rod/ stick
          SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our magic mop spin function is also not working properly.
            We want to buy mop since bucket is in good condition, we need mop only
            SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a ladies hand bag of rs. 1200/- in may 2019 from online shopping at the address www.shopcj.com. finding the bag not upto my satisfaction, i immediately returned the product to the company www.shopcj.com. more than six months have passed but still the amount is not refunded to me.in this regard, i want the amount of rs. 1200/- may please be refunded to me.
              SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              This company has closed permanently.
              I purchased magic mop from star cj in may 2014. It was working fine since then as I have rarely used it but now it has developed some problem as its rod has stick somewhere and its not spinning now. Please tell me if I can get the same repaired from somewhere or any way through which I can repair it myself.
              Yusra

I want to take action against shop cj i returned my product they send me coupon and told me use this coupon until 2020 and again i orderd bed sheets but they cancelled my order and again send me a coupon and i called them i said i need my refund they told we don't have procedure you need to order again and now no website working and phone number is unavailable i want my 1200rs back..
                Sep 20, 2019
                Still pending
                Sep 03, 2019
                Updated by Dimples
                Still pending

Dear sir/madam
                  This is with reference to my order no.[protected] which was placed on my address on 11th june 2019 for maharaja whiteline belenus 2 burner cooktop from shop cj...
                  I want to state that even after returning the product i have not received the refunded amount. Today its been more than 2months and still their is no response from the company.
                  Kindly look into the matter and do the needful as soon as possible.
                  Complaint no. Hs[protected] against order no. [protected].
                  Priya
                  Gohil. [protected]@gmail.com
                  SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a credit note of shop cj against which i want to purchase a product.
                    I have tried to access the website, but it shows under maintenance,
                    I have emailed the complaint, however there is no response for the same,
                    I had tried to contact customer care number but it says not available.
                    I am not able to purchase any product or take back the money from it against the credit note.
                    SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    There I open camera screen shown that '' can't connect to camera. Please make sure to close other apps that may use camera or flashlight.

My mother got a call from ShopCJ and advised her to shop for more than 3500 which she did. And now we are no where in regards to the product or amount reimbursement.
                      Another fraud they mentioned was about winning 50K as prize money.
                      I tried reaching them from the numbers they called but now they are ignoring the calls.
                      Is this how Shop CJ operates? Harassing their customers after we share our details to loot customers.
                      This is heinous and derogatory for the residents of India as a whole. This company's license should be cancelled and people running this should be put behind bars.
                      Jul 23, 2019
                      Jun 19, 2019
                      Hi Chetan,

We would like to assure you that we announce the lucky draw winner's name on our TV channel and our website.And we never ask our customers to deposit any money in an individual account. Would also like to inform you that we never share your information with any unauthorized external agencies/partners, and we have this issue being investigated through government agencies.

Team ShopCj

Dear team
                        I had ordered kissen magic mixer after watching the advertisement on your tv channel but to the very disappointment, the product turned out to be of pathetic quality, the blades are not working at neither the motor is working up to mark. Altogether the product is not fulfilling any of its commitments shown in the tv. I am very disappointed with the kind of product and service that u are proving to the customers and moreover making fool out of them. I really need a solution for this asap. I need each and every single penny that i have spared on this foolish degraded product. Kindly do the needful asap
                        Jun 22, 2019
                        May 22, 2019
                        SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response
                        Hi Preeni, Sorry for any inconvenience which you might have had related to any of our services. We would definitely like to turnaround that experience for you. Please let us know your order or sub-order number or call us on[protected], Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.

Neeti Mishra
                        I ordered for Copper Bottle With 2 Glasses + 2 Serving Bowls FREE By Urban Chef, however the product I received was defective so I cancelled my order in lieu of that I gt the refund coupon but I am unable to redeem the same as shop cj website is not order and customer care numbers are not reachable or does not exist

Ur policy and service what u provide is useless.. U people are not able to do online business. U jst knw how to cheat others. Hoping this shopcj get closed soon... U people are cheaters...
                          Delivering fault product and blaming customer n making them to spend more and more for not reaching u.
                          U jst say u'll refund but u dnt do...
                          U must learn how to deal with the brand person. U shd not involve customers to deal with them. Other shut down ur business. U people are my 2000+400rs.
                          And customer service third class.. All information provided by your customers fake...
                          I 'll make sure nobody purchase anythg from shopcj to my friends...
                          Return my money cheaters...
                          Cursing u suffer huge loss... Then only u 'll knw the imp of others money
                          Jun 17, 2019
                          May 16, 2019
                          Hi Fernandes,

We are sorry to hear that you feel that ways. We would assure you that we thrive on creating great experience for our customers. Please do give us an opportunity to improve. Kindly share your order or sub-order number.

Team Shop CJ
                          May 17, 2019
                          Hi Fernandes,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We tried reaching you on your registered contact number for processing your complaint but could not establish contact with you. We request you to kindly provide alternate number or appropriate time to speak with you. In case of any further query, you may call us at[protected], Monday to Friday between 10 AM to 6 PM.

Neeti Mishra

My name is gowrinath l got a call from this no [protected] saying that my no is short listed in lucky draw prize money of rs 50000 to claim prize you hav to purchase product of rs 3500 and do not purchase directly from site you have to choose product and send me that product code then i will send a link and deposite amount with debit or credit cards and prise money will be deposited in the samebank account and products willbe delivered to your address
                            Jun 10, 2019
                            May 10, 2019
                            Hi Gowrinath,

We would like to assure you that we announce the lucky draw winner's name on our TV channel and our website(Link -https://help.homeshop18.com/hc/en-us/categories/[protected]Promotions-T-C-and-Winners). And we never ask our customers to deposit any money in an individual account. Would also like to inform you that we never share your information with any unauthorized external agencies/partners, and we have this issue being investigated through government agencies.

Anju Rani

We ordered this from shop cj.
                              When it reached it was not working
                              I have made call so many times but no response comes from there they just say that we'll call you within 24 hours but never made it has been now 10 days but no action has been taken as yet
                              Our order no is [protected]
                              U are requested to take action as soon as possible so that it can be convenient for us...
                              Thankyou...
                              Jun 2, 2019
                              Hi Jyoti,

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced related to the product. We would like to inform you that we tried calling you on your phone numbers [protected] and [protected], however could not connect with you Kindly let us know of a good time to speak with you or you could help us with an alternative number or alternatively you may call us on[protected], Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.

Anju Rani
                              I dnt understand y this product is no longer available.this product is really awesome i want another one plz make it available or u have another one so plz give it to me.

I purchased handy surya washing machine from shop cj site. When thought to use it. I plug the machine ome sound came along with spark. And it dint start. So i complained to shop cj site & they told it 'll be solved within 48hours but still they dint do. After calling them many times finally they managed to get brand number and told me to contact him. After calling the brand many times he answered my call and said he 'll send mail to cj as y have requested for and he 'll give me new product. Which he dint do yet. So i registered complain in shopcj many times. Every time they say within 48hr but not yet. More than a month passed. Even the brand is not answering call. I spoke to bothe the parties to arrange for pick up facilities as the fault was from their side but both the parties point each other & none is interested to solve the issue. Shopcj says they must get mail from the brand and brand says he have sent talk to cj. I'm fedup with both of them. When the fault product is delivered from their side i can't understand why they r telling me to courier the product at my cost. They must arrange pickup facilities as it is their fault
                                May 14, 2019
                                Not solved U people have eaten my money... By mistake I pressed on resolved Y thre is no button for unsolved?
                                Apr 25, 2019
                                Updated by Conceicao fernandes
                                Shop cj u have not solved my issue yet. It business rules r useless. My product has 6month warranty . More than a month past u fails to solve my issue. Shame on u people

Hi Fernandes,

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced related to the product. Rest be assured that we thoroughly evaluate the product and place only genuine products on our platform. The issue which you might have faced could be a rare scenario. We would be happy to help you. Request you to share your order or sub-order number here or alternatively you may call us on[protected], Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.

Updated by Conceicao fernandes
                                I courier the product at my cost I.e400. Whic I shd not. It was ur duty to arrange for pic up as u people have delivered fault product. Even after spen 400 ur product came back as the address provided by ur customer care was wrong.
                                First u people b sure what information u collect from the brand. So again i lost my 400.
                                Total lose coz o[censored]r fault 2000+400+Errol & time tat too I have to carry 2yr old kid with me.
                                Third class product & ur service

Dear Customer, to return your SCJ Order No. [protected], Pls pack it properly & paste "Suborder No[protected], Mobile No-[protected], Add-WZ-68, Todapur, Delhi-110012". Pls call us on [protected] to share courier details.
                                Updated by Conceicao fernandes
                                Y ur site have provided resolved option I dnt undrstd... wen u people r not able to solve any quiery.
                                U people have eaten my money.. of product 2000+courier400+ petrol n time tat als I hav to carry my 2yr old kid wit me for ur fault... jst waiting n hoping wen ur company 'll shut down.
                                U people give wrong no and address and make customer to spend more n more so tat they reach u...
                                U people r not fit for doing online business.
                                Public never ever buy from this cheaters site.
                                3rd class product n service...
                                Fraud people in shopcj
                                In fact I 'll support for flipkart.. and many more sites... learn from flipkart site. Everthg is Gud. Customer service excellent... problem solved with in a day wit other sites... but ur site cheat people n eat their mony
                                U should shut down ur business
                                Updated by Conceicao fernandes

Above address provided by ur customer care whic is wrong. I lost my400 here. N b4 this wrong no. Whc I dnt hav nw. N the nw no given by u is not responding at all.
                                Just get irritated wen I see ur site

At ur fault I lost my money... I curse u people u May loose ur reputation to the fullest
                                Updated by Conceicao fernandes
                                Give my money back... cheaters
                                You should share your order id.
                                Conceicao fernandes's [Complaint's author] reply, May 14, 2019
                                Dear Customer, to return your SCJ Order No. 1030390515, Pls pack it properly & paste "Suborder No-166984233, Mobile No-9923044316, Add-WZ-68, Todapur, Delhi-110012". Pls call us on 18605007008 to share courier details.

Hi this company is extremely poor. Your website is not working since an year. No online payment option available on shop cj. Delievery charges is extremely high. Whenevrr i opened your site buy now option is continously loading. When i clicked on add to cart option it shows some error occured. Allready mailed at responseshop cj.com with a screensort. You guys are only replyiny our teachnical team is working on that. Also whenever i placed any ordrer
                                  May 2, 2019
                                  Closing this case for now.
                                  SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response

We apologize for the inconvenience, we would like to inform you that ShopCJ has been merged with HomeShop18, you can now shop with us through our website, please visit www.homeshop18.com  or mobile APP for more such offers, you may also choose to call us in our customer care number [protected].

Sir
                                  this is not true in your add i have purchases melamine plate 30 pc set
                                  and also recived today and id no is [protected] .
                                  crsh the plate by one in on this is very bad

I placed an order 2 years ago at shop cj. Today i received a call from shopcj network stating that i am one of the lucky customers from 24 others. I can won a prize but to claim that prize i have to purchase something on shopcj website worth rs.3500. She stating all our personal information like order id, name, contact number, etc. As the representative stated all my information. Does it believable or fake?
                                    May 20, 2019
                                    Apr 18, 2019
                                    SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response

In regards to your concern, we regret to inform you that we are not running such offers. This is a fraud case therefore we request you to please ignore such kind of calls and SMS.

Anju Rani
                                    I receive a fake call claiming that i am the lucky winner of an order that i make four years ago and the gift announced is iphone 7, dell laptop or cash 50, 000. Trye or not?

I have received a call today from [protected] and [protected] that i have won a lucky draw of tata safari and asking to whatsapp them my adaar card, photo and deposit 1500 rs. Is it a true call?
                                      And when i asked them that where is your office, he said we are calling from lucky draw office which is different from shopcj head office.
                                      Also offered me that i can take cash instead of car??
                                      May 25, 2019