[Resolved]  Shop CJ Network — Received wrong option

I have attached the images which includes the product we received, order I'd.. Etc. We selected option 2 for 3 pairs of sweater and we received the parcel on which its written option 2. But the option 3 which displayed on T.V. its the same product we recieved. I hope you will guide us for next favorable step.whether to refund or exchange?

I want to resolve it as soon as possible. Awaiting for your response and let me know the result.

Vishwa Parikh

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2017

[Jan 23, 2017] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2017
Hi Vishwa,

We tried contacting you multiple times on your registered mobile number : [protected] & [protected], however we were unable to get in touch with you.

ShopCJ India

Comments

Sir i have booked an order for hyundai mobile rs.4499/- on dated[protected], at 08:44:38 through net banking payment by punjab national bank but there is no confirmation sending by you that time but rs. 4499/- has been debited from my bank a/c no. [protected] so please refund my paid amount as soon as possible

thanking you

Hi Ravi,

We have shared the details with payment team and soon your issue will be resolved.

ShopCJ India
I have purchased Magic mop from Star CJ in Feb 2014. Now its not spinning since last 6cmonth. But there is no service center or any repair center available . No warranty mentioned on product or invoice. Please give the solution. Regards, Leena Rana mobile number is [protected].

Hi Leena,

We tried contacting you multiple times on your registered mobile number : 9920499726, however we were unable to get in touch with you.Request you to share your alternate contact number or your convenient time to discuss further on your request.

Hi Leena,

ShopCJ India
Haven't received the money back for the product..the product has been returned n bank details too hv been submitted... Yet no action from your end...now our call too isn't received from your end...very dissatisfied with ur services!!!

Hi Prince,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to provide us the Order ID or mobile number registered with us, so that we can assist you at the earliest.

1992
    SHOP CJ Network Phone
    SHOP CJ Network Address
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007