[Resolved] Shop CJ Network — Regarding free samples

Na, Delhi, India
 pavansharma
I have purchase 20 L Electrolux Microwave Grill. in this we have suppose to receive free items 5 yrs warrenty card, kitchen appren, 28 pcs microwave dinner set and one receipe book. we have not received kitchen appren and one receipe book from your side and I have complaints many times to your call centre. kindly look into the matter and resolve asap.

[Mar 15, 2016] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2016
Hi Pavan, we're sorry to hear that. Your feedback is important to us. Could you please share your order details so we can find out what went wrong there? Be rest assured that we'll solve it at the earliest. Thank You.

Comments

customer care service poor
Hi Pavan,
Please help us with your order # so that we can assist you.
HI Pavan,
If you are facing any issue with shop CJ, request you to share your contact details with us. So that we can resolve your issue.
my order no. is [protected] was dispached by CJKX (SF).
Hi Pawan,

Thanks for the information. We will look into your issue and get back to you at the earliest.

Shop CJ India
Hi Pawan,

We hope your issue is resolved. And
still if you are facing any trouble you can get back to us any time.
Thank you for choosing Shop CJ.
complaint resolved all credit goes to shop cj Mumbai team. I thank to all guys who effort for solve my problem.
once again thank you all of you.
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Apr 14, 2016

Hi Pavan,

We appreciate your feedback. And in future if you face any issue please get back to us, we will be more than happy to assist you.
Thanks for choosing shop CJ.

Shop CJ India

1989
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007
    Shop CJ Network - Regarding free samples