[Resolved] Shop CJ Network — Request for REFUND

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 NaresH Kema
This is reg Invoice No: ASOS063983 DT: 31-12-16 with Rocket No.[protected]
Received package with item no. 189948 of Denim Style leggins value 999/-
Received the above package on 06.01.17 eve 5.30 and the package is not the worth I paid and the quality is utterly very cheap. No proper response when I called the customer card for refund.
Pls do refund my amount as I am really not interested in the package received.

Pallz

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 13, 2017

[Jan 07, 2017] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2017
Hi Naresh,

We tried contacting you multiple times on your registered mobile number :[protected], however we were unable to get in touch with you. Request you to share your alternate contact number or your convenient time to discuss further on your request.

ShopCJ India

Comments

Apke yha se denim style legis mngai thi shipping charge ke sath 1148 me bola yha se charge 1200 le gya ...or denim style legis bhi nhi aarhi apne kaha ki free size h koi bhi pehna skta h
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2017

Hi Janvi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to provide us the Order ID or mobile number registered with us, so that we can resolve your issue.

Dr.Pramod kumar behera
sambalpur
odisha

I have just received my order no. [protected]. Its a naaz Trisha kurtis.. I want the refund for the same. It is very cheap prduct. Size is not same. Some are very large size. Some very small. It is not that product what I ordered. Kindly refund the amount and collect your product.
Aditi Dhawan
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2017

Hi Aditi,

As discussed over the call, We have taken return request and shared the details with concerned department, requesting you to get back to us after the product is picked and also, do share the snapshot of the reverse pick up receipt.

SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2017

Hi Aditi,

As discussed over the call, we have credited(1798)ShopCJ points in your ShopCJ account which you can redeem in your next shopping. We hope we have resolved your issue, thanks for connecting with us.

To SHOPCJ ONLINE SHOPPING

Showing 1049 results for 'i dont want order no.[protected] pl take return this product pl I want replace the Rangilo Rajasthan Printed bed sheets' (OR) prestige juicer mixer grinder 2999/-
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2017

Dear Customer,

As discussed over the call, we have credited 3248 ShopCJ points in your ShopCJ account which you can redeem in your next shopping.

ShopCJ India
'i dont want order no.[protected] pl take return this product pl I want replace the prestige juicer mixer grinder 2999 return and replacement with in 5 days below 8th February'2017 please I want give to marriage gift to my relative (OR) AMOUNT PAID to MY ACCOUNT
i dont want order no.[protected] pl take return this product pl I want replace the prestige juicer mixer grinder with free 20 container boxes 2999 return and replacement WITH IN 5 DAYSs below 8th February'2017 please I want give to marriage gift to my relative (OR) AMOUNT PAID to MY ACCOUNT
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2017

Dear Customer,

ShopCJ India
i dont want order no.[protected] pl take return this product pl I want replace the prestige juicer mixer grinder (with free 20 container boxes)at the rate of 2999/- return and replacement WITH IN 5 DAYS below 8th February'2017 (OR) AMOUNT PAID to MY ACCOUNT please
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Feb 4, 2017

Hi Sai,

As discussed over the call, we have taken return request and shared the details with concerned department for urgent pickup, requesting you to get back to us after the product is picked and also, do share the snapshot of the reverse pick up receipt so that we can credit ShopCJ points.

ShopCJ india

1989
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007
    Shop CJ Network - Request for REFUND