[Resolved] Shop CJ Network — Return the product & want refund

Herryji
My order no. Is [protected], order date 28/12/2016 recd on 0 4/01/2017, amount paid: -1148/-. I was purchased a twinkal collection by glowria on shop cj. And i recd today on 4/1/17 and i want to return it Due to the bad quality of product. The product was not good and not worth has to be received. So kindly refund my amount and take your product is back...

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2017

[Jan 05, 2017] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Atharva Shinde's response, Jan 01, 2017
Sir, I want magic mop top plate plz [protected].call /[protected]@gmail, com
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2017
Hi Harish,

As dicussed over the call, we have taken return request and shared the details with concerned department, requesting you to get back to us after the product is picked and also, do share the snapshot of the reverse pick up receipt.

ShopCJ India

Comments

Sir, l have magic mop new top plate call me urjat [protected], ram shinde my mail id [protected]@gmail, com
Sir i had asked on phone before ordering that are all the products 100% reebok. Then they said that yes sir all the products are 100% original so sir i want to return this product. All the products excepting shoes are of toreto brand whoes stuff is so bad that it cant be wore. So plz sir i want that plz return my product

Thankyou...
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2017

Hi Lovish,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to provide us the Order ID or mobile number registered with us, so that we can assist you at the earliest.

ShopCJ India
Mera order no [protected] & AWB number[protected]
Mob no [protected]

Mera order no [protected] & AWB number[protected]
Mob no [protected]
Maine 5 PCs towel set Wala shopping Kiya .product quality was not good. 10 Nov ko isko return Kiya .but Abhi tak se money refund nhi hua so please kindly refund my money.abhi Dec ho Gaya but Abhi bhi money refund nhi Kiya gaya
Sir 4 month ho Gaya but mera problem Abhi tak se solve nhi hua .

1986
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007
    Shop CJ Network - Return the product & want refund