[Resolved] Shop CJ Network — Unwanted sms

Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 sbhagwan9865
Sir, i am getting a lot of promotional smss from shop cj which are of no use to me. My number is registered with dnd also.Inspite of that, a lot of sms which is not only wastage of time, money and manpower from shop cj network but also causing mental disturbance to me as well as wasting my time. I earnestly request shop cj network to stop these messages forthwith. Contact number can not be shared publically. My email id is [email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2016
promised by the company to remove all my numbers from their list.

[May 14, 2016] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sbhagwan9865, May 13, 2016
My email id is registered on shop cj. They are sending me unwanted smss which are of no use to me. I request the lenscart.com to delete my profile permanently as well as stop sending me smss which will not only save their time and effort but also save my time and effort. There is no option on lenscar.com to delete the profile. Hence i have to write here.

Comments

Is there anyone in shop cj network who can reply?
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, May 17, 2016

Hi Customer,

We have removed your number from our sms portal. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Star CJ — Vlcc body trends 5 in 1beauty care massager

They have given me a defective product .. the massager is not working my order id[protected] exchenge or repair it plz resolved my problem fast or i have to complian in cosumer forum

Hi Aditya,

We regret the inconvenience. Please help us with your order # so that we can assist you at the earliest.

Shop CJ — Product return

I have orderd pop dinner set from shop cz last month, product is damaged, i ask them to take it back.i didn't.received any single call from them.i have raised complaint many tym no response from them.

Hi Nidhi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to provide us the Order ID so that we can resolve your issue.

Shop CJ India

Shop CJ — Complaining about the customer care behavior and non refunding of discount coupons

My name is Amandeep kauri recently bought kitchen products from them with which they give me discount coupons which are redeemable for the next purchase.but now they are refusing to redeeming discount coupans.

Hi Kuljeet,

We regret the inconvenience. Please help us with your order # so that we can resolve the issue.

Star CJ — Damaged product twice

I bought laundry hanger and the connecting pins inside them are damaged. This happened with me for the second time .. Earlier I bought earrings combo, in that too 2 earrings were damaged.

Hi Matrika,

Star CJ — printer

Purchased pixma2570 from Starcj, and found equipped with almost empty cartridges. When complained they said it is with demo cartridges and refused to replace the same It was informed before purchase Anil [protected]
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, May 26, 2016

Hi Anil,

We hope we have resolved your issue, thanks for connecting with us, hope we get to serve you soon.

BAD PRODUCT

MY ORDER NO [protected] IN APRIL 2014 WHAN I RECEIVE PRODUCT I CAME MY HOME AND I CHEAK MY MIXTURE AFTER SOME MINUT MIXTURE WAS STOPED WORK.

1986
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007
    Shop CJ Network - Unwanted sms