Shop101.com — Has not refunded the entire amount of money

Vrinda Beriwala
I had ordered a clothing item from them via Instagram for which I had made a payment of Rs.400. I had been very specific about the size of the item, but I received a smaller size. So on talking to them, I sent back their item via courier which cost me Rs.69. They were supposed to refund Rs.400, but they refunded only Rs.350. They had earlier intimated me that the amount refunded would be Rs.400, but I have not received the entire amount. Ideally I should not even be paying for the reverse shipping because the item did not fit me and I did not purchase it at the end.
Now they are not returning my calls or replying to any of my texts anywhere! Please help! I need the entire amount to be refunded.

Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I was threatened by the woman who owns the shop. She challenged my to lodge a complain and called me cheap for asking refund of the remaining amount. The threatened me to post the snapshots of our conversation on her page just because I demanded her to return MY money! Such arrogance and courage to steal from innocent people openly and putting those customers in the bad spot!

a few more snapshots of her threats and our conversation

I ordered nike kwazi shoes on 16 July and received the item on28th of July and when I opened it I found a pair of right foot no left foot shoe was there. I sent many emails but they didn't replied and didn't replied to my call also.
Worst. Dont even think of opening your store in Shop101
Best app for the Online seller.
I purchased an Headset, initially he said, it's original.
I confirmed, in case if I don't find it original, then refund is there ? he said, Yes.
But now, no refund at all. not even replying on the mails and chats.
Hppease do something about this shop101.com...its fraud..they deliver wrong product and then totally deny exchange/refund...threatened saying do whatever we will not refund anything...
Aarachu Bhat's reply, Oct 27, 2018
What should we do now? They are not even exchanging it..2500 completely wasted..The show that I received is pathetic..

Shop101.com - Has not refunded the entire amount of money