Shopclues.com — i'm complaining about my order of envie 4 x aa rechargeable batteries and charger combo

abhitomer on Nov 18, 2017
I have placed an order on nov 11, 2017 at shopclues.com for envie 4 x aa rechargeable batteries and charger combo and it got delivered on nov 13, 2017.
I do appreciate the speedy delivery given by the shoplues but i am not at all satisfied with the product they have delivered to me.
Out of 4 batteries 2 were having rust on them, they were already used, one of the battery was leaking also.
For this i have raised a return request on shopclues as my product is under 10 days return/replacement warranty but the customer support team denied to take it back and rejected my return request.
From that day i am keep on sending mail to them so that i could get some response for the same but they are not reverting me back now.

My order details are
Order # : 132119279
Order date : nov 11
Delivery date : nov 13
Return request # : 4201702
Support ticket # : 4218077 (Which was filed after the rejection of my return request on shopclues on nov 15)

Now i need to return my product as i cannot make use of it.
Its under return/replacement warranty please take it back and return my money asap.

Other wise i'll have to take another step to get my issue resolved.

[Nov 18, 2017] ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sarath Ms's response, Nov 15, 2017
Phone is good sim network not working
Updated by abhitomer, Nov 27, 2017
Today is 27th Nov. It's around 10 days have been completed and no action is taken regarding this complaint yet.

Please give me an update asap.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My product has not reached me twice.it is due to delihvery boy, he does not reach the designated address to deliver my product.The date this thing happened is[protected].my shopclues order was[protected].the AWB number is[protected].
Phone is good sim network not working please refund the cash pls tok fast the action

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001
    Shopclues.com - i'm complaining about my order of envie 4 x aa rechargeable batteries and charger combo